Sarah’s House is situated in the small and thriving country town of Fordingbridge, a few minutes’ drive from the New Forest. It is an ideal base to explore the New Forest and its surroundings, but with the convenience of local shops, pubs and restaurants within walking distance.
This split-level quirky townhouse offers a unique layout and provides a great deal of privacy from the master bedroom and bedrooms 2 & 3. It’s a perfect space for 2 small families, 1 extended family or a groups of friends. The split levels with stairs mean it may not be ideal for very young children or people with mobility difficulties: please call for advice.
The master bedroom with double bed is above the lounge. It has it’s own staircase, a large en-suite bathroom and space for a cot. The other 2 bedrooms (one twin, one double) are situated in a separate wing above the kitchen and share family bathroom.
The 2 wings are connected by a hallway leading off from the kitchen. Both bathrooms have the option of bath or overhead shower, with complimentary toiletries. There is bed linen and towels for all guests with bathrobes in the master bedroom.
A private and enclosed courtyard garden is accessed from the lounge. This courtyard gets the morning sun so is perfect for breakfast in summer. The front patio and dining/BBQ area can also be accessed from the lounge and is a sun trap in the afternoon and evening.
The kitchen is well stocked and has a breakfast bar with seating for 4 and another small TV and DVD player. Leading off from the kitchen is the integral garage. This has a fully functional utility/laundry area with extra sink, fridge freezer and washing machine, but is also home to a 6ft multi-function games table offering pool, table tennis and air hockey. There is also a dart board and board games to enjoy. Bikes may be stored in the garage or in the secure bottom patio.
Dogs are very welcome but note that both patios are paved with no grass. We ask that dogs are not allowed on the sofa and beds. Sarah’s House has 1 off-road parking space. Please note we do not currently provide an electric car charging point. Charging of a car maybe possible at an extra charge. There is ample free parking on adjacent streets if you are bringing more than 1 car. All of this is offered with extra touches such as welcome gifts, tea, coffee, sugar and much more. Come and stay and see for yourself!
Available (no check-in)
Check-in 3 pm, Check-out 10 am
- 50% non-refundable deposit is required to book. Balance due 1 month before arrival. Refunds are not given. We strongly advise taking out holiday insurance
- 2-night minimum stay in the low season with flexible check-in dates
- 7-night minimum stay in school holidays
- Please use the calendar to check availability and price
- Please call should you have any special booking requirements that our online booking platform does not allow
- You will be contacted a week before your stay with information including the code for the key safe and directions to the property
Take a look
- 1 double bedroom en-suite
- 1 double room
- 1 twin room
- Family bathroom
- Linen & towels provided
- Dressing gowns provided in en-suite
- Complimentary toiletries
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Lounge/dining room seats 6
- Coffee machine with Tassimo pods
- Fridge and fridge/freezer
- Utility area with sink & washing machine
- Iron & board
- Hair dryer
- Travel cot & high chair
- Bose speaker
- Games room with multi games table
- TV with built in DVD player
- Board games
- BBQ & private patio seats 6
- Dogs welcome
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Convenient town centre location
- Complimentary extras
View a different property
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 4 Beds, Sleeps 6, 2 Dogs
Fordingbridge, New Forest
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 2 Beds, Sleeps 2, 2 Dogs
Godshill Wood, New Forest
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 2 Beds, Sleeps 4, 2 Dogs
Downton, New Forest